SUMMARY, Results, Summary AND Suggestion
This chapter has the summary and conclusions received by the examine and tips of Physicochemical Of Pantal River the research and recommendations by the researchers for long run use.
As water is necessary to lifetime, it is responsibility of every particular person to restore the good quality of the contaminated h2o as right before. To aid this sort of adjust, it is quite required to know about the high quality of water of the water bodies close to us. So the researchers undertook the physicochemical examination to determine the various physicochemical parameters of the drinking water of Pantalriver. Temperature, pH, Turbidity, Salinity, BOD, Dissolved oxygen ended up some of the actual physical characteristics taken into account. Quantity of ammonia, nitrite and phosphate are the chemical qualities taken into account.
The examine used experimental exploration layout using easy team structure to figure out the many physicochemical parameters present with in the stretch of Pantal River. The researcher collected water sample from 5 stations along the stretch of the Pantal River commencing at the back of NBI and finishes at the Again of LNU Standard Significant college. There is a 100 meters change in terms of length from the initially sampling internet site until eventually the close of the sampling web site. All drinking water samples gathered ended up properly labelled and was brought immediately to the Limnology Office of Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Means BonuanBinloc Dagupan Metropolis, exactly where h2o evaluation was finished. All information was taken care of statistically utilizing weighted signify and One particular way Investigation of Variance.
Statistical signify served to get regular values of the physicochemical qualities of the five stations. Dependent on the success supplied by BFAR, the mean values are observed for the physicochemical parameters. Temperature (29.06oC), pH (7.9), Dissolved Oxygen (4.5), Turbidity (26.), Full hardness (560.20 mg/L), Full suspended Solids (20.73 mg/L), Organic Oxygen Desire (3.85), Phosphate (.135mg/L), Nitrite (.513 mg/L) and Ammonia (.22 mg/L) are the physicochemical parameters of Pantal river water. The Examination of Variance gave the computed f worth as .046. From the ANOVA table, it can be concluded that there is no important distinction concerning the physicochemical traits of the drinking water within just the five stations.
- Based on the outcomes of the research, the imply values are located for the physicochemical parameters. Temperature (29.06oC), pH (7.9), Dissolved Oxygen (4.5), Turbidity (26. NTU), Full hardness (560.20 mg/L), Overall suspended Solids (20.73 mg/L), Organic Oxygen Desire (3.85 mg/l), Phosphate (.135mg/L), Nitrite (.513 mg/L) and Ammonia (.22 mg/L) are the physicochemical parameters of Pantal river drinking water.
- Comparing from the final results of the physicochemical evaluation to the expectations as mentioned by WHO and ICMR which are recognized by BFAR, temperature (29.06oC to 30oC), h2o pH (7.9 to 6.5-8.5), Salinity (12.31ppt to .5-36ppt), Phosphate (.135 to .4 mg/L), Nitrite (.513 to 1. mg/L) and Ammonia (.22 to 1. mg/L) are the physicochemical parameters that agree with the normal values whereas Dissolved Oxygen (4.5 to 5.-8. mg/L), Turbidity (26. to 5 NTU), Whole Hardness (560.20 to 300 mg/L), Complete Suspended Solids (20.73 to 5 mg/l) and BOD (3.85 to 5.-7. mg/L) are the physicochemical attributes that do not agree with the conventional values.
- There is no considerable distinction in between the physicochemical properties and the five stations analysed considering the fact that the crucial f is better than the computed f.
Dependent on the physicochemical investigation done deciding upon five stations at Pantal at the mouth of the Pantal River, the researchers arrive to the subsequent conclusions.
- It is concluded that the river h2o is not pretty polluted and it arrives underneath Class C river as for every DAO-WQI (Section of Agricultural Organizations, Water High quality Index). PENRO also confirms that the river water which is brackish can be utilized for agriculture, irrigation,fishing and even as ingesting h2o right after good water procedure.
- Although the values of turbidity, hardness, TDS, DO and BOD do not agree with the non-contaminated river as stated by WHO, ICMR and BFAR, the physicochemical parameter values agree with that of DAO-Drinking water Excellent Index so the river will come underneath Class C as for every DENR (Section of Atmosphere and Purely natural Resources).
- The researchers also calculated that the significance big difference between the physicochemical attributes and the stations is .046.
- The researchers propose that the physicochemical qualities of the exploration to be carried out in distinctive seasons like Wet year, Summertime to analyse the top quality of the water.
- The scientists also recommend to research on the organic homes of Pantal river, the phytoremediation property of aquatic plants in Pantal river drinking water, expansion and metabolic process of brackish h2o livings etc.,
- The scientists also recommendto carry out further more study on the other physicochemical parameters each qualitatively and quantitatively.